Monday, January 24, 2005
Aiights.
Had this lil discrepancy.
Everything's fine now.
> (((:
Dearie came home late yest.
Friend got into some trouble.
Drink/drive stuff.
Tsk tsk.
So, he had to bail him out.
And my silly baby turned down
a lady police officer.
Oh Lord, what happened to all the fetish for suits
and cuffs and all ?
AHAHA.
Anws.
Dearie and I conversed last night.
Even though he's tired and stuff.
(Yes baby, you were tired) > ((:
-hugs-
He still managed to read what I blogged.
So, uh-huh.
It was so so so embarrassing pls.
And the worst part was that he said sorry.
And told me how heart breaking it was to read it.
> ))):
I would have gladly swallowed my tongue.
The fever got him too.
And he's still going to work.
-sighs-
I didn't call him on tyme this morning.
PFFT.
Someone smack me.
I have this habit of blogging,
then wandering off to surf the net/download stuff/surf more net.
Yes, I'm weird I know.
Then when I get back to blogger.
In like 9898736484 years, I forget what to blog.
Then I'll start cursing.
Brillaint mind I have.
I wonder what's like to be like Dearie and go
to work everyday.
Hmmm.
And what's it like working in prison.
-thinks-
-
So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
Hold me when I'm scared
And love me when I'm gone
Everything I am
And everything in me
Wants to be the one
You wanted me to be
I'll never let you down
Even if I could
I'd give up everythingIf only for your good
So hold me when I'm here
Right me when I'm wrong
You can hold me when I'm scared
You won't always be there
So love me when I'm gone

groovy (:
it's always because of you ; 2:56 PM